Ils ne savaient pas que c’était impossible, alors ils l’ont fait! (Mark Twain)
We are currently looking for a Project Leader in total synthesis of proteins.
Job Position : Project Leader in total synthesis of proteins
Profile : The candidate will be responsible for projects concerning total chemical synthesis of small proteins (native, mutated, labeled) and development of innovative purification methods.
- PhD in organic chemistry and/or Peptide chemistry
- Solid knowledge & hands-on experience in peptide synthesis and purification.
- Knowledge in thioester and hydrazide peptide synthesis, chemical ligation (NCL, triazole, oxime) & purification methods of long peptide fragments.
Skills required :
- Fluency in English (reporting to English speaking person)
- Ability to work in a group
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Autonomy, decision making capability
Starting date : September 2016
Duration : 18 months (with the possibility of permanent position).
To apply please send the CV/Resume to email@example.com) with « Project Leader Position 2016 » in the email subject