Ask the specialist about peptides, libraries and proteins
Our Peptides and Proteins are delivered by transporter as freeze-dried powders with an UPLC and a mass characterization.
The peptide libraries are delivered in 96-well micro-tubes delivered by transporter as freeze-dried powders. Each library component is described in an attached Excel file with UPLC chromatogram and a mass characterization.
Please leave us your coordinates (first and last name, laboratory/society, telephone number, e-mail, address, etc.), so we can call you back, as well as some:
- Sequence or amino acid number of your peptide
- The library code or name if necessary
- Purity (crude purity, >70%, >80 or >95%)
- C- and N-terminus functionalization (ie.: acetylation of N-ter, COOH, CONH2 at C-ter)
- Eventual modifications of the sequence (introduction of non-natural amino acids, labeling, disulfide bridges etc.)
Ex : Ac-GLPRRTGA-CONH2, 50 mg, purity> 95%, N-ter : acetylation, C-ter : amidation
Please send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org